Contact New England HERC
To learn more about HERC membership and benefits, click here.
New England HERC is a self-governing consortium, with each member institution able to play a role in making decisions and shaping its future. A Steering Committee drawn from member institutions provides policy and operational oversight.
- John Armendariz, Vice Provost Institutional Diversity and Inclusion, Northeastern University
- Elizabeth Ancarana, Assistant Provost for Faculty Development and Diversity, Harvard University
- Robbin Chapman, Associate Dean for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging, Harvard University
- Shawn Flynn, Director of Employment Services, Bridgewater State University
- Jennifer Ivers, Associate Dean of Faculty Affairs in the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health, Harvard University
- Velda McRae-Yates, Executive Director of Human Resources, Massachusetts College of Art & Design
- Darcy Orellana, Associate Director of Human Resources/CDO, Middlesex Community College