The U.S. Department of Labor’s Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP) is the only non-regulatory federal agency that promotes policies and coordinates with employers and all levels of government to increase workplace success for people with disabilities. ODEP’s mission is to develop and influence policies and practices that increase the number and quality of employment opportunities for people with disabilities. ODEP drives change through targeted outreach initiatives and creates opportunities by promoting disability-inclusive workplaces where all employees contribute and deliver results.
Access ODEP’s resources to:
• Build and strengthen disability inclusion efforts.
• Recruit, hire, retain and advance talented workers with disabilities.
• Access free, confidential guidance on disability employment issues, including accommodations.
• Learn ways to advance competitive, integrated employment opportunities for people with disabilities.
• Help youth with disabilities transition from school to work and succeed on the job.
• Improve government service delivery systems that empower job seekers with disabilities to secure good jobs and excel in the workplace.
Learn more at dol.gov/ODEP